For citizens of the Commonwealth of Independent Countries (CIS) countries except Armenia and Turkmenistan visa to Azerbaijan is not required.
Citizens of the following countries can obtain Azerbaijan visa upon arrival.
REPUBLIC OF TURKEY|
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES|
Citizens of other countries are required to receive visa beforehand and should take into consideration that there are no visas upon arrival in Baku airport since 15 October 2010.
The are list of documents, requirements, terms and dates of visa preparation and consular fees are subject to change by Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) of Azerbaijan without prior notice. It is recommended to contact our visa department and double-check before your travel.
There two ways of obtaining entry visa to Azerbaijan.
ELECTRONIC VISA is obtained online through travel agency accredited by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan. There is no need to visit embassy of Azerbaijan
VISA issued by the embassies and/or consulates of Azerbaijan located abroad. In order to apply for visa at an embassy of Azerbaijan a letter of invitation as well as hotel confirmation is required.
ELECTRONIC VISA TO AZERBAIJAN
Starting since March 2013 new procedure to obtain electronic visa was applied (sample of e-visa) . The procedure to obtain electronic visa is simple and has many advantages such as
- lower cost (only 39 USD)
- no need to visit embassies
- only 5 days to process (urgent visas can be issued within 3 days at an additional cost)
Since all the process is online only, you keep your passport with yourself at all times. The visa is sent to your email as a PDF attachment that you need just to print. It is important to take the printed visa with you as you may be asked for both at the departure country by the airline at the check-in counter as well as at border control in Azerbaijan. With this type of electronic visa you can enter Azerbaijan at any border entry point (air, land, sea).
Please note that E-visa is valid for 1 month.
You need to book a hotel for the whole duration of your electronic visa and provide us with confirmation from hotel.
Please note that electronic visa is issued for days the hotel booking is confirmed for.
You can choose the hotel from this link (www.premiertour.az) and proceed with booking or book it from another hotel provider.
The following documents are required for electronic visa:
- Filled and signed application form for e-visa.
- High resolution digital passport-style photo (head & shoulders against white background) in color (Jpeg format).
- High resolution copy of passport or travel document in color. (Passport should be valid at least for six month from the date of entry to Azerbaijan).
- Payment confirmation for visa fee.
- Hotel confirmation voucher.
- Air ticket or reservation confirmation. In case you enter and depart Azerbaijan by other ways then please indicate it. Coming with vehicle then indicate type of vehicle, registration plate number and the border entry point.
The necessary documents should be sent to Premier Tour by e-mail
As soon as we receive the necessary documents and payment confirmation your application will be submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) of Azerbaijan.
Processing time by MFA of Azerbaijan takes up to 5 working days. After confirmation, e-visa in PDF format will be forwarded to applicant’s email address.
- No refunds or changes to e-visa are possible after documents are submitted to MFA of Azerbaijan.
- Premier Tour (Premiertour.az) is NOT responsible neither for non-implementation or timeliness of visa processing by MFA of Azerbaijan nor for visa rejection.
- Make sure that you have free page in your passport and the passport expiry date is valid upon arrival. For most countries validity of passport should be not less than 6 month before arrival.
- Please be informed that if you have visited before Nagorno Karabakh region of the Republic of Azerbaijan occupied by the Republic of Armenia you can be refused to entry to the Azerbaijan on border.
- Azerbaijan enacted a new law on November 1, 2014 that requires all foreign visitors staying in Azerbaijan longer than 10 days to register with the State Migration Service of Azerbaijan within three days of arrival. You must submit a completed registration form, a copy of the biographic page of your passport, and a copy of your visa to the State Migration Service either in person, via mail, or e-mail. Licensed hotels may assist their guests register, but travelers staying in personal homes, private apartments or un-licensed hotels must register themselves. Every individual traveler is responsible for ensuring that the registration has been done. Registration is free, but failure to register or late registration may result in a fine of between 300-400AZN ($380-$500).
BUSINESS VISA TO AZERBAIJAN
Premier Tour LLC provides all kinds of business visa supports to Azerbaijan for many customers worldwide. To obtain business visa you will need an official Letter of Invitation (LOI) approved by MFA Azerbaijan. Our agency can provide the Letter of Invitation (LOI) approved by MFA Azerbaijan and we provide customers with telex visa support to get visa in Consular Department of Azerbaijan Embassy in the state of residence of customers as well.
You can find list of Azerbaijani Embassies abroad here.
The following types of visas can issued for entry to Azerbaijan:
- One month single entry visa
- Three month single and double entry visa
- One year multiple visa permitting stays of up to 90 days
Please contact Premier Tour for pricing information www.premiertour.az
The following documents are required for Letter of Invitation preparation:
- High resolution copy of passport or travel document in color. (Should be valid minimum six month from the date of entry to Azerbaijan)
- Payment confirmation for Letter of Invitation
The following documents are required to obtain visa from Embassy:
- Application form
- Letter of Invitation (LOI)
- Two passport photos (size 3×4)
- Original passport or travel document (Should be valid minimum six month from the date of entry to Azerbaijan).
- Payment for visa fee.
- Hotel confirmation voucher
Visa fees should be paid directly to the Embassy’s account where you will apply for business visa. Please check with Embassy regulations.
No refunds or changes to e-visa are possible after documents are submitted to MFA of Azerbaijan.
Premier Tour (premiertour.az) is not responsible neither for non-implementation or timeliness of visa processing by MFA of Azerbaijan nor for visa rejection.
Please be sure that you have two free pages in your passport and the passport expiry date is valid upon arrival. For most countries validity of passport should be not less than 6 month before arrival.
Please be informed that if you have visited before Nagorno Karabakh region of the Republic of Azerbaijan occupied by the Republic of Armenia you can be refused to entry to the Azerbaijan on border, even you have visa.